Modern smartphones are increasingly energy hungry, my now almost two year old Vivo X70 Pro Plus (55W fast charging) is also starting to complain about charging problems.
For my power banks I had always relied on Anker, which I consider a reliable brand.
My two old power banks on my last year Holland trip (9000 + 5000 mAh) were really too slow to charge my smartphone. I also found Anker and phone very hot and overheated.
I decided to spend just over 20 euros to purchase a 10,000mAh INIU BI-B61 which reaches 22.5W.
Anker also offered a new double output fast charging product with 10000 mAh Anker Power Bank, 533 (PowerCore 30W) but some negative reviews, the weight and the high price convinced me to take this one.
Why INIU 10000mAh PD Portable Charger?
- Latest 22.5W PD and QC4+ fast charging technologies are combined–power up to 60% only costs 30minutes
- Incredibly compact in your pocket.23% smaller, 38% lighter, and 17% thinner than its kind.
- Handy built-in phone holder lets you enjoy hand-free viewing while charging.
- Share the power up to 3 devices together with 3 fast outputs.
- Charge every device from big to small as your Bluetooth earbuds.
- INIU’s confidence–backing each its item for an industry-leading 3 YEARS.
INIU Portable Charger 10000mAh Specs
- Capacity: 10000mAh/37Wh
- Input: 20W(max)
- Output: 22.5 W (max)
- Size: 4.15*2.60*0.94in
- Weight: 6.88oz
Read more: https://www.iniupower.com/iniu-bi-b61/
INIU BI-B61 is equipped with a practical removable hook that allows you to place your smartphone on it for an optimal view of the screen, excellent while traveling, as well as a personalized and well-made soft bag.
I will travel with a DSLR camera, the climate will be hot and humid and the weight to carry in the backpack will be essential.
INIU seems to have been in the powerbank field for many years and I hope it doesn’t betray me…
The Powerbank is really compact and well made, I hope it works well even in tropical climates…