Today I installed the Tp-Link Tapo P105, a smart socket to manage on/off switching of many electrical appliances connected to my power strip. Installation was simple and intuitive. Among many similars cheap shipped from China, I chose Tp-Link because I already have many products of the same brand including my current 4G+ router and bluetooth adapter and I find them really excellent in terms of quality/price ratio.
Dimensions are smaller than competing products and facilitate installation even in the tightest spaces without being unsightly
I programmed it to turn on and off throughout the week, being away from home for 12 hours on working days, I found it absurd to leave many useless devices active.
Connecting to Google Home worked also fine.
Mini Smart Wi-Fi Plug
- Remote Control – Instantly turn connected devices on/off from wherever you are through the Tapo app
- Schedule – Preset a schedule to automatically manage devices
- Timer – Create countdown timer lists for connected electronics
- Voice Control – Manage your smart plug with voice commands via Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant
- Away Mode – Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
- Support Higher-Power Appliances – Schedule your kettle, coffee maker, and toaster to enjoy a “preset” breakfast
- Compact Design – Mini-sized to avoid blocking adjacent sockets, (even smaller than P100)
- Easy Setup and Use – No hub required, set up quickly and manage easily through the free app
The TAPO application interface is intuitive and programming simple, a truly quality product at a low price!!
This is the link to buy on Amazon at low price: https://amzn.to/3Hhh8xp